The London Zen Centre's mission is to make the deeply transformative Zen Buddhist teachings accessible to everyone so they can experience for themselves the depth, insight and joy of the Zen path.
At the London Zen Centre you can learn Zen meditation, study and work with Zen koans, start or deepen a meditation practice and work directly with an authentic Zen master.
Our community, our sangha, is a place of warmth, support and social responsibility. We want to do our bit to care for the world and its beings.
The Zen path is a broad and inclusive path that shows us that our life, just as it is, is the gateway to freedom. It's a path walked together, not alone and you are welcome to join us. If you would like to learn about Zen you are invited to attend an Introduction to Zen Class, come to a Tuesday evening orientation at the Zen Centre, or join the community and become a member - everyone is welcome. JOIN NOW
Some of the membership benefits are:
- Daily morning meditation period (Monday to Friday)
- Weekly member (sangha) nights with meditation, conversation and a Dharma talk.
- Monthly 1/2 day Bodhidharma Bare Bones Meditation retreat
- Opportunity for individual interviews with the Teacher.
- The option for formal Zen training, including the full koan curriculum.
- Discount on local LZC classes, workshops and retreats.
London Zen Centre is a Non-Profit organization that depends on its members and volunteers to carry out its work. The best way to support the work we do is to become a member or make a Dana donation. Thank you!
To make a donation to the London Zen Centre please click the button below. Note: the Donate button is for general donations only - not for membership or student dues. Thanks again.